Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using our application; website or any related service provided by Triple7events you agree to be bound by these Terms. Triple7events is an Event Marketplace where event merchants and event buyers are able to relate or trade; Triple7events does not own event tickets. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time with or without notice to you although such change would not affect any contractual agreement that takes place before the change. The continuous use of the app and website after such change will bind you to the new terms.
- Triple7events is an event marketplace that allows users worldwide to create events; manage events; sell or resell tickets; register attendees; create event badges; validate tickets; and send thank you messages either through the app or the website.
- If for any reason our app and website become unavailable, suspended, modified, updated, or we deny you access by blocking or suspending you from using our platforms; you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party that you may have a contractual agreement with.
- In the interest of promoting your events you grant us a royalty-free right and license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and list your events or tickets, this will also include description on third parties’ platforms including social media platforms.
- In the event that users or event goers experience difficulties booking your events through our platform you agree for us to deal with general enquiries with regard to the event; including providing potential customers with your contact details.
Registering with Triple7events
- In order to create an event, sell or purchase event tickets, and manage your account; you are required to register an account with us where your details will be stored safely. This enables you to view your booked, saved and past events. To sell or purchase tickets through our platforms you must be 18 years of age and above; the same applies to company representatives. By using our platform you agree not to create fraudulent accounts or use the platform for fraudulent activities.
- Triple7events will not ask you for your password or credit card details; do not disclose this information to anyone.
- It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account, password, bank details and credit card details.
- In order to register with us you are required to select event preferences so that we can send you notifications of matching events.
- Triple7events platform enables event organisers (Sellers) to sell tickets to event goers (Buyers), the platform does not have a title to the underlying tickets and the actual transactions are between the buyers and sellers. Once The buyer or seller have entered into a transaction, all transactions are covered by Triple7events Guarantee.
Triple7events Ticket Guarantee
- Tickets purchased through our platform are guaranteed automatically. In the event that the Seller did not deliver the tickets at all, delivered incorrect, misrepresented, cancelled and not rescheduled event ticket or invalid tickets we would immediately investigate the matter and if we found that any of the listed events occurred, we would refund your money back. You will receive the tickets you paid for in time for the event; however, in the case of an unforeseen situation where the original ticket that you purchased is not available, it is our sole and absolute discretion to endeavour to source for similar tickets at no additional cost to you or refund the cost of the ticket.
- You agree that when you sell tickets on triple7events, on the condition that you provide the exact tickets listed for sale and the ticket Buyer successfully gains entry to the event.
- In the event that the Ticket Buyer or Buyers are not able to gain access to the event because the ticket is counterfeit you guarantee to fully refund the Buyer including any reason expenses incurred by the Buyer as direct result of the counterfeit.
- You agree to post paper tickets by recorded delivery and provide the buyer and triple7events with the tracking number.
- Sellers would receive payment directly from their chosen payment gateway operators on our platform.
Fees and other charges
- We do not charge a fee to sell tickets on our platform for sellers in the UK, US, Canada and the EU countries
- Our fee to Ticket Reseller is 0% of the sale price.
- As a Ticket Reseller(s) in the United Kingdom (UK) you agree to state the original price of the ticket in the description of your listing.
- Where there is a failure to comply with paragraph 7.4 the Ticket Reseller’s listing will be removed from our system.
- If you as a Seller do not fulfil your contractual obligations towards a Buyer by not delivering Tickets within the required or agreed timeframe; by not delivering Tickets at all; or by delivering incorrect, misrepresented or invalid Tickets; Triple7events’s Resolution Centre reserves the right to fully refund the Buyer. See Section 14.
- If you as a Seller do not fulfil your contractual obligations towards a Buyer by not delivering Tickets within the required or agreed timeframe; by not delivering Tickets at all; or by delivering incorrect, misrepresented or invalid Tickets; Triple7events reserves the right to charge you the following additional fees and other charges to cover Triple7events' costs for resolving the issue. Resolution may include finding replacement Tickets or issuing a refund to the Buyer:
- Triple7events may charge a replacement fee which consists of the price of a comparable or better replacement Ticket. The replacement fee may be higher than the original sale price of your Ticket.
- Triple7events may charge you for any delivery costs of the replacement ticket.
- Where we are unable to find replacement Tickets; or where tickets have not been made available to the buyer in time for the event; or where the Buyer is otherwise entitled to a full or partial refund according to the terms of this agreement because the seller delivered incorrect, misrepresented or invalid Tickets; Triple7events may charge you for the cost of the refund together with an administration fee of £30.00 plus VAT.
Reversals and Chargebacks
- If you as a Seller do not fulfil your contractual obligations towards a Buyer by not delivering Tickets within the required or agreed timeframe; by not delivering Tickets at all; or by delivering incorrect, misrepresented, counterfeit, invalid tickets or event cancellation; Triple7events reserves the right to fully refund the Buyer on behalf of the Seller with or without notification or consent of the Seller through your payment gateway account.
- By listing your event or ticket on Triple7events you agree to comply with all the applicable laws and regulations; and the terms of this Agreement.
- You must state full and accurate information about your event or the ticket, including, but not limited to, the name of the event, the date, the section, seat, row (where available), the face value of the Ticket and any restrictions that may apply to your Ticket (such as age or viewing restrictions).
- When listing a Ticket, you must set a price for which you are willing to sell your Ticket ("Sales Price").
- Triple7events does not guarantee that your Tickets will sell; or that your listings will appear within a certain time after posting; or in a particular order on the event page; or through search results.
- You must state whether your ticket is paper or an electronic ticket.
- The Seller is responsible for determining if VAT or any other taxes are due on the sale of the Ticket, and for collecting and remitting such taxes. Any applicable taxes must be included in the Sales Price of the Ticket.
- Where Triple7events acts as an agent for an event we will disclose this on the event detail page; any contract for the event will be between the Buyer and us.
- Once an order for an event is placed you (Buyer) are entering into a binding contract with the Seller to purchase that Ticket. Please make sure you review the full Ticket details and any restrictions that may apply before you purchase your Ticket.
- Once you have purchased a Ticket you cannot change or cancel your order and you are obliged to pay the full order amount unless the Seller indicates that the ticket is refundable on our platform.
- Once Seller receives sales confirmation the Seller must dispatch the ticket within 24 hours to the Buyer by next day registered or recorded delivery or courier. Seller is required to send the tracking number to the Buyer once the ticket is posted by adding the proof of postage on our platform.
- Seller is required to keep a colour scanned copy of ticket before sending the ticket to the Buyer.
Event Cancellations, Postponement and other Event Changes
- Cancellation: In the event that an event is cancelled and not rescheduled, the seller is required to cancel the event from the Event Dashboard and Buyers would receive notification of the cancellation including refund.
- Postponement: Sellers are prohibited from reselling, invalidating or changing Tickets for postponed events. Refunds will not be issued for postponed events, unless they are ultimately cancelled as stated above.
- Other event changes: Triple7events is not responsible for partial performances, venue or time changes. No refunds will be issued in these instances.
Triple7events Resolution Center
- Where there is a dispute between the Event Organiser/Seller and Event Goer/ Ticket Buyer and Triple7events is invited to look into the matter by any of the parties we would investigate the matter and endeavour to resolve it as soon as possible. Both parties agree to fully cooperate with Triple7events and provide us with any evidence we may require to resolve the matter; both parties agree to be bound by our decision. In reaching a decision we may require up to 30 working days and it could be more in some circumstances. During the course of investigation any reasonable cost incurred by Triple7events in carrying out the investigation will be fully reimbursed by the Seller and may be charged to the Seller’s Stripe or Paypal account or from the payment due to the Seller.
- Where we found that the Buyer is otherwise entitled to a full or partial refund according to the terms of this agreement because the Seller did not deliver the tickets at all, delivered incorrect, misrepresented, cancelled and not rescheduled event ticket or invalid ticket; Triple7events would charge you an administration fee of £30.00 plus VAT.
- Triple7events online platform facilitates bookings between Sellers and Buyers who may prefer to pay and/or receive payments in different currencies; this will require foreign currency conversions. Although the Triple7events platform allows users to view the price of Listings in a number of currencies, the currencies available may be limited, and may not include the default currency in any given geographic location.
- Each foreign currency conversion is processed at a foreign currency conversion rate. This rate generally refers to the amount of one currency that must be paid to buy a certain amount of another currency at a given time. For example, if it costs GBP100.00 to buy USD130.00, the currency conversion rate of UK pounds to USD would be 1.30, and the currency conversion rate from Euros to US dollars would be 0.8. Currency conversion rates will vary from time to time.
Complaints or Disputes
- If a dispute arises between you and Triple7events, you are required to first write to our Customer Services team. Upon receipt of your written complaint we will undertake an investigation and come to a resolution. A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 21 working days and this will include any offers made where relevant. This letter will confirm that you are entitled, if dissatisfied, to refer the matter to alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. All users (including registered businesses globally) of our platform agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (if applicable) our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, attorneys, agents, employees, licensors and suppliers (the "Triple7events Indemnitees") harmless against any claim or demand and all liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by us and (if applicable) any Triple7events Indemnitee resulting from or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of our Site or Marketplace Services, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral. No amendment, modification or supplement of any provision of this Agreement will be valid or effective unless made in accordance with the express terms of this Agreement.
- Except as otherwise stated, the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any circumstances, its application in any other circumstances and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
- Triple7events may assign or transfer it rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time, provided that we assign the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, or any of its rights or obligations, without our prior written consent, which may be refused in our sole discretion.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement, your use of the platform, or the provision of our Marketplace Services. A third party who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not constitute a waiver of our rights under this Agreement.
- Legal notices to us shall be served by registered mail to: Triple7events 20 Denny Gardens Essex RM9 4DD England United Kingdom. We shall send notices to you by the email address you provided to us during the registration process. Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless we are notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may send you legal notice by registered mail to the address provided in your Triple7events account. Notices sent to either party by registered mail shall be deemed to have been received by that party three days after the date of mailing.